The Peter Pan Centre Stay and Play Group for children with special needs
At the Peter Pan Centre, we give children with special educational needs and disabilities the best start in life, and their families the support they deserve.
Our Stay and Play group sessions are lead by our experienced Senior Family Support Worker, Kirsty, who has over 22 years experience supporting children and families, 7 of those within our specialist development centre in Wolstanton.
These relaxed and friendly sessions are for families with young children aged under 5, who require extra support.
- Play with your child in a safe and stimulating environment
- Learn new ideas and activities to try at home to support your child's development
- Make new friends with other parent carers
- Get advice and support from our early years SEND expert.
Sessions take place on Mondays, 10am - 12pm at Bescura Family Hubb, Port Vale, Hamil Road, ST6 1AW. Free car parking is available.
Booking is essential and on a first come/first served basis. Please email Kirsty at firstname.lastname@example.org to book a place.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Kirsty Perry
- Contact Position
- Senior Family Support Worker
- 01782 715219
- Secondary E-mail
- The Peter Pan Centre for Children with Special Needs website
Where to go
- The Bescura Family Hubb
Port Vale FC
- ST6 1AW
Booking is essential. Please contact Kirsty at the Peter Pan Centre to book your place.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £2 Per session
- Other notes
Our Senior Family Support Worker, Kirsty, runs our Stay and Play sessions, and things she can help with include:
- Wellbeing for children and adults
- Support to complete application forms
- Support to help you with your child's journey towards school
- Support to visit nursery or school settings
- Signposting to organisations that can help
- Support with meetings
- Stay and play sessions
- Family fun sessions