dDeaflinks Staffordshire is a charitable organisation providing support to local Deaf people. “dDeaflinks, recognises and respects the rights and needs of dDeaf people in accessing clear information to enable informed decisions and choices.” Our centre, based in Shelton, Stoke on Trent is open to the public 5 days a week.
- Support, Advice and Guidance,
- Tinnitus group support,
- BSL Communication Support Booking Service,
- British Sign Language courses,
- Deaf Awareness training,
- Various social groups attending the centre weekly,
- Volunteering opportunities,
- Room hire.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Laura Thirlwall
- Contact Position
- Assistant Manager
- 01782 219161
Where to go
- dDeaflinks Staffordshire
The Ellis Centre
Stoke on Trent
- ST1 4NF
Room hire is available at the centre and our facilities can cater for the majority of occasions, ranging from birthday parties to staff training rooms. There is sufficient parking to the front and rear of the building and a licenced Bar can be available on request. Please contact the centre for more details.
- There is no charge for the charities support services. For course costs, room hire charges and interpreter fees please contact the office for more information.
- Other notes
dDeaflinks has a 24hour emergency Interpreter booking service. For out of hours urgent support please contact - 07977 552414.