Stoke on Trent City Council Grounds and Parks / Construction
The experience we provide gives the opportunity for learners to:
- Gain experience of team working
- Learn skills in horticulture and grounds maintenance
- Gain knowledge on the use of garden tools and their maintenance
- Gain experience of construction in areas around the city
- Gain knowledge of construction works and sites.
The intended benefits of our placement to the learner are:
- Improved confidence and self esteem
- Council certificate on completion of course
- Improved career prospects.
We also have traineeship and apprenticeship places in these areas that students can progress too.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Anthony Meredith
- Contact Position
- Volunteer and Training Officer
You will work along side a team in various locations around the city. You will learn a range of new skills .
Positive progression in to traineeships is available for interested students.
Where to go
- Stoke on Trent City Council
Stoke on Trent
- ST1 6BR
A one off cost of £110 for uniform is added to first invoice . This is PPE needed for the placement
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £85.00 Per day