Fresh Start in Education
Fresh Start in Education offers person-centered engagement and education provisions, tailored to the requirements of individual students. Our specialised service is delivered on a one-to-one basis and we offer a 'go anywhere provision' which comes to meet students at locations that are most conducive to meeting their learning needs. We work with a wide variety of student who are disengaged from education, designing bespoke packages to help them re-engage and progress with their learning
- 1:1 support for students
- Individual packages for each student, taking into consideration their social and emotional needs
- Close liaison with the family/carers and Commissioners to work in partnership with each other
- All Education Specialist matched on the basis of relevant experience, qualifications, interests and ability
- Regular reporting on engagement and education progress, including attendance
- High level of safeguarding
- Access to addition support within Fresh Start
- Staff are MAPA trained (Management of Actual or Potential Aggression) and skilled in De-escalation techniques
- Person Centred Intervention plans created for each student, identifying the needs and strategies suited to them as an individual.
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Referrals Team
- 0203 409 6410
- Secondary E-mail
Interim Re-engagement Programmes for Students at risk of Exclusion - Nationwide
Fresh Start in Education Ltd work with students who are at risk of exclusion or have been excluded, or are struggling with education. This includes students who have already been temporarily or permanently excluded, school refusers, young offenders, those with emotional or behavioural difficulties, SEN, SEMH, serious health issues and those who are generally disengaged from education.
Where to go
- Main Office only - Fresh Start in Education Ltd
Castle House, Castle Hill Avenue
Castle Hill Avenue
- CT20 2TQ
This address is for our main office, no sessions are offered on this site.
Fresh Start in Education do not have a premises for education, we work in homes, schools and in the students local community to facilitate their learning.
- Table of costs
Table of costs Amount Cost Type £52 - £82 per hour for 1:1 Per hour
- Further details available on request
- Referral Details
Please contact our Referrals Team at Fresh Start in Education for further information and they will send you our referral documents.
Email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0203 409 6410
- Other notes
Fresh Start in Education can work across the whole country with the following groups of students:
- Permanently Excluded
- At risk of exclusion
- Medical needs
- Victims of offence
- School refusers
- Unaccompanied minors
Fresh Start in Education is able to work with any student who is unable to access a permanent place of education. Our aim is to support the student in the interim period whilst a new school place is identified and help prepare them for the transition both in terms of engagement and education.
We can support students who demonstrate significant risk behaviours, requiring a higher staffing level. Our Education Specialists all have De-Escalation training and may be MAPA (Management of Actual or Potential Aggression) trained.