Grow & Achieve Together CIC - Support Services for Young People & Adults with SEND
Using a person-centred approach, we offer a range of services that empower individuals to grow in skills, confidence and understanding, supporting individuals on their journey to independence to learn key life and employability skills. Services are bespoke to individual needs and include Job Coaching, Travel Training, Personal Assistant, Support for Living and new Skills for Work provision.
We are passionate about promoting equality, inclusion and independence. We believe each individual can achieve their aspirations given the appropriate care, support and encouragement. Empowering others through the services we provide -
- Job Coaching - provides opportunities for employers and young people/adults with disabilities to work together to realise the many benefits of an inclusive and diverse workforce
- Skills for Work new provision - provides a transitional platform where young people/adults with disabilities can be empowered on their journey to paid employment. Our retail warehouse Chrysalis, offers a variety of job role work placements for supported internships, delivered in partnership with learning provider Total People.
- Travel Training - provides individuals with the skills and confidence required to access and travel safely within their communities using a variety of modes of transport
- Personal Assistant - provides support within the community to help individuals live more inclusive lives. This could be through community involvement, pursuing hobbies and interests, volunteering and expanding life skills.
- Support for Living - provides individuals with the opportunity to live independently, making their own choices, whilst continuing to receive the support that meets individual needs.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Skills for Work - The Chrysalis
Fenton Industrial Estate
- ST4 2RL
- Please contact us to discuss the cost of our services as there are often various funding options available