Options Trent Acres School
Options Trent Acres offers education to boys and girls aged between 8 and 18 years with a range of complex needs, autism and associated learning disabilities.
- A person-centred and outcomes-focused approach tailored to the individual needs and abilities of each young person.
- Small group teaching in classrooms designed specifically for young people with autism and complex needs.
- A curriculum delivered beyond the classroom to ensure that each student develops social, communication and life skills.
- A designated multi-disciplinary clinical team to support the development of individualised therapeutic programmes for every student.
- A wide range of facilities to give students the opportunity to develop appropriate skills and interests including an equestrian facility, games area, gym and horticultural area.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Options Trent Acres School
- DE13 7HR
- Secondary Contact Email