Stoke North Childrens Centre
Stoke North Children's Centre
Stoke North Children's Centre is one of four children's centres located in the north of the city, it was the one of the first children's centres to be built in the country, and is the main centre of our group.
Our Aim is to provide excellent care and support for children and their families, to enable each child to achieve their potential in all areas of their development and well-being.
We believe by working in partnership with families we can:
• Support children and families to play and learn together
• Offer support, advice and information when things get tough
• Work alongside parents and help children to learn many of the skills they will need to make a good start at school and achieve their full potential as adults.
All our groups and services are inclusive to all families with a child up to the age of 5 years (age range varies during school holidays, please call to check) We plan each of our sessions to meet the needs of the children and carers within the group.
We welcome dads, mums, foster carers, grandparents aunties, uncles, and any other carers of children we have missed off the list!
- Blurton Children's Centre
- Burslem Children's Centre
- Children's Centre Room Hire
- Directory of Schools and Children's Centres
- Fenton Children's Centre
- Hanford Children's Centre
- Hope Children's Centre
- Kingsland Children's Centre
- Norton Children's Centre
- Stoke Children's Centre
- Stoke North Children's Centre
- The Crescent Children's Centre
- The Grange Children's Centre
- Thomas Boughey Children's Centre
- Treehouse Children's Centre
- Tunstall Children's Centre
- Westfield Children's Centre
- Co-operative Workingexpand / collapse
- Community Engagementexpand / collapse
- Community Safety
- Equality and Diversityexpand / collapse
- Residents Associations
- Weddings and other Ceremoniesexpand / collapse
- Young People
Who to contact
- Contact Name
- Louise Hancock
- Contact Position
- Play and Learning Senior
- 01782 234357
Where to go
- Stoke North Childrens Centre
Stoke on Trent
- ST6 6QW
- Referral required
- Referral Details
Our centre activities are available and accessible regardless of disabilities and need.
Please note that referrals are required for some services.