Hillcrest Glebedale School
Hillcrest Glebedale School is a DfE Registered independent school for boys and girls with SEMH aged 7-19 years.
We are proud to offer…
- A stable and caring environment combined with high staff to student ratios, which ensure that every student has the opportunity to develop their abilities, share new experiences and be supported in realising their future potential.
- A multi-disciplinary and person-centered approach to the delivery of education, care and clinical services which enables students, who may have previously struggled within educational settings to engage positively in school life.
- A broad, balanced, differentiated and relevant curriculum which promotes educational experiences that reach beyond the classroom and supports students to develop social, communication and life skills
- Small class sizes. We never have more than 5 pupils per class.
- High staff to student ratio. Each class has its own teacher and teaching assistant.
- Extensive and individualised resources allow a bespoke approach to education which allows us to meet the needs of all our pupils.
- Our multi-disciplinary team includes Educational Psychologists, Speech and Language Therapists, Clinical Psychologists and Art Therapists who work together to form personalised plans for children who need extra support.
Who to contact
Where to go
- Hillcrest Glebedale School
Stoke on Trent
- ST4 3AY
- Referral Details
To make a referral please call Outcomes First Group on 01789 767800 or email email@example.com.
- Other notes
Although located in Stoke we are able to take nationwide referrals.