Hazel Trees is a centre to support children, young people and young adults who have disabilities or additional needs.
To make life easier, Education, Health and Care services will all work together in one building.
Services at Hazel Trees:
- Physiotherapy & Occupational Therapy Services.
- Children’s Community Nursing Team
- Speech and Language Therapy.
- Community Paediatric Clinics (Previously held at the CDC)
- The Early Years Inclusive Learning Service including the Child Development Centre Education Nursery and the Portage Home Teaching Service.
- Children's social care services for Children with Disabilities.
- A range of Special Education Needs assessment and support services
- There is also a family room for parents.
Where to go
- Hazel Trees
Stoke on Trent
- ST4 3NR