SEND Local Offer - Home page
SEND Strategy consultation
Have you got 5 minutes to complete our Special Educational Needs and Disabilities (SEND) strategy consultation? We're looking for your thoughts on our draft SEND Strategy.
The SEND newsletter
We're thrilled to announce the launch of the first edition of the Stoke-on-Trent SEND Families Newsletter!
Make your mark 2024
Voting is now live for Make Your Mark 2024. Make your mark is a nationwide consultation for young people aged 11-18. Young people have 10 topics which they can vote for.
- SEND jargon buster
- SEND Travel Assistance Policy
- You Said, We Did
- Section 41 - Department for Education approved list of providers
- Local policies, guidance and legislation
- Free school meals and vouchers for the holidays
- SEND provision planning
- Holiday activities
- Short Breaks - Social Care
- BSL videos
- Videos for children and young people
- SEN identified diagnosis videos and resources
- Summary of needs and disabilities
- The Stoke-on-Trent graduated approach
- SEND Co-production Charter
- View our latest SEND Professionals' newsletter