Education advice and support

Organisations who can advise you about education are:


SENDIASS (special educational needs and disabilities information advice and support service) can offer support if you have concerns with or without an Education, Health and Care Plan in place for the child or young person. They support parents, children and young people to ensure their views, wishes and feelings are heard. Their service is free, impartial and confidential. You can find out more by clicking here.

IPSEA – Independent Provider of Special Education Advice

IPSEA are the leading charity in the field of SEND law in England. You can find out more about what they do and how they can support you by clicking here.

Their services include an Advice Line, Tribunal Helpline and Tribunal Support Service. You can find out more and find how to contact them by clicking here.