SENDIASS support parents, children and young people to ensure their views, wishes and feelings are heard.
Safe places provide a safe temporary place to go if a vulnerable person feels distressed, worried or scared while out in the community - click here to read more about safe places >.
Stoke community directory
This community directory is an online tool to help you find out about activities, clubs, support, health services, and what’s on in your local area. Click here to access the community directory >
- SEND jargon buster
- Section 41 - Department for Education approved list of providers
- Free school meals and vouchers for the holidays
- SEND provision planning
- Local policies, guidance and legislation
- Local/national consultations and questionnaires
- Holiday activities
- BSL videos
- Videos for children and young people
- SEN identified diagnosis videos and resources
- Summary of needs and disabilities
- The Stoke-on-Trent graduated approach